Caution about counterfeit products
We have received inquiries about counterfeit products that have very similar appearances to our products.
These counterfeits are well-crafted so it is very difficult to distinguish them by mold surface, marks, or package form.
Some of these counterfeits have very poor equality and functionality, and may cause malfunctions or damages in your applications.
We could not take any responsibilities for malfunctions or damages caused by using counterfeit products.
We would like you to purchase our products through our authorized distribution or sales channels.
If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please do not hesitate to contact your local distributor or sales office.
- NewsEpson Develops 32-Bit Microcontroller with Dedicated Hardware which Can Play Sound on either a Speaker or Buzzer
- InfoThe data sheet/technical manual for ARM® 32-Bit Microcontrollers S1C31D51 is released.=New=
- InfoThe Application Note?Sample program for ARM® 32-Bit Microcontrollers are updated.=New=
- InfoThe S1C31D51 demonstration video has been posted.=New=
- InfoThe Technical information for S1C31W73 is released.=New=
- InfoThe Application Note?Sample program for 16-bit Microcontrollers are updated.
- NewsEpson Begins Volume Production of Controller ICs for Head-Up Displays
- InfoThe Display Controller IC/Interface IC for Automotive S2D13V40 is released.
- NewsEpson Launches Power-efficient 32-bit Microcontroller
- InfoThe data sheet for ARM® 32-Bit Microcontrollers S1C31W73 is released.